The PFGA invites you to participate in a Zoom meeting to be held on
- Tuesday, 4 May 2021, commencing at 7.00pm (Victorian, NSW, Qld and ACT);
- 6.30pm in SA and NT and 5.00pm in WA
- It is anticipated that the meeting will conclude at 8.30pm, (Vic).
Shortly you will receive the Zoom link and instructions on how to use Zoom. Once you receive the link, please register early as it is anticipated that there will be a high number of attendees.
The meeting will facilitate the opportunity to network and participate in an informative discussion of all aspects of picture framing techniques, issues and items of interest.
FRAMING SPORTING JUMPERS, TOPS, SHIRTS
PRESENTER: MARK HEYDON
Mark Heydon, Proprietor and principal framer at Creative Framing, Burwood will lead a discussion regarding the various methods, including their advantages and disadvantages of framing a football/cycling, etc jumper/ shirt. Mark has been a Picture Framer for 30+ years and has extensive experience framing a vast range of sporting apparel items.
- The presentation and members’ discussion will include but not limited to:-
- The cleaning of the article to be framed,
- The methods of framing, mounting, hingeing,
- Framing components, e.g. moulding, matt board, glass, backing board, insert etc
- Conservation techniques to preserve the item,
- Inclusion of other items/memorabilia, E.g. Certificates, medals also framed together with jumper,
- Value adding to the framed item, engraving or itemised plate re the origin/providence,
- Maintenance of the framed item, ,
- Reversal of framing techniques,
- Advising the customer as to where the framed item is to be displayed, hanging techniques,
- Design of the frame and selection of relevant moulding having regard to where the framed is hung adjacent to other framed items, E.g. A particular room or sporting premise
RECRUITMENT IN THE PICTURE FRAMING INDUSTRY
Recently, the PFGA has developed a working relationship with Talentpropeller Recruitment.
Talentpropeller recruitment is a boutique Recruitment agency providing personalised service to its clients.
Talentpropeller Recruitment is able to assist Picture Framers in all States and Territories in Australia.
Talentpropeller Recruitment provides a range of services which will save Picture Framers time, reduce associated recruitment costs and assist you in finding the most suitable candidates.
- Cost-effective advertising strategies that work,
- Shortlist faster with no placement fees,
- Advanced skills testing options
Talentpropeller has different packages and options available according to the recruitment requirements of the Picture Framer.
PRESENTER: VICTORIA WILLIAMS
Victoria Williams is an experienced Recruitment specialist providing professional service to a variety of industries.
Victoria prides herself on her personalised approach.
|Victoria Williams:||(03) 9691 4712, 0424 401 924|
EQUIPMENT AND ASSET FINANCE
Geared Asset finance is a full-service financier and broker with over 16 years of experience in tailored funding solutions.
Geared Asset finance provides a full range of finance that is both tax efficient and flexible to meet Picture Framers’ business needs.
Geared Asset Finance will assist Picture Framers to have access finance for equipment, vehicles and all business requirements.
Geared Asset finance provides services in all States and territories in Australia.
“If you are ready to re-build, re-stock or even revamp your business, or like the option of a “rainy day fund”.
Geared Asset Finance is able to assist your business with a line of credit.
✔ Quick application and decision and funding possible in 24 hours*
✔ Loans with fixed daily or weekly repayments over terms of 3 to 36 months
✔ Line of Credit with interest-only paid on the funds you use
✔ No asset security required upfront to access up to $100,000 in total funding
✔ Flexible payment options that could help you save on interest
✔ Dedicated and personalised service.
PRESENTER: CARYN DE SILVA
Caryn de Silva is an experienced financier with many years’ experience providing professional services to many industries.
Caryn prides herself on her personalised approach.
|Caryn de Silva||M: 0406 319 707 | D: 03 9079 0963|
Register Your Interest Today!
At this Information evening, you will also be provided with the;-
- Opportunity to network, ask advice of other experienced framers; learn from your industry peers and
- The opportunity to relax and catch up with friends.
It promises to be an evening of information, discussion and fun.
You will be made most welcome!!!!!!!!!
Support your industry.
REGISTER NOW———-LIMITED TO 50 PLACES
REGISTER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!
I look forward to your attendance on Tuesday 4th May 2021.
If you have any questions or wish to know more, please ring me on 0419 500 609.