Picture Framers and Suppliers and Service providers to the Picture Framing Industry are invited to advertise Employment Opportunities/Positions Vacant on the PFGA website.
Details of an employment vacancy should include;-
- Name of business,
- Location including State or Territory,
- Contact details,
- Title of position,
- A brief summary of duties to be performed. It is expected that during the interview of a prospective employee, the employer will provide a detailed Position description,
- Apprenticeship, new position or amount of experience required, (if appropriate),
- Status of position, i.e. Full time, part time, casual or maximum term,
- Hours of work per week,
- Other relevant information, (e.g. ideal commencement date) providing it is non-discriminatory.
Do not include remuneration details as they will be confidential between the employer and the prospective employee.
If you have a position vacant and wish to advertise on the PFGA website, please contact the Executive Officer at email@example.com